How to use UOB Internet Banking on Chrome/Safari on MAC OS X Lion
I have been suffering with login issues on UOB internet banking site for as long as I can remember. I had to use Windows on a virtual machine to always login on UOB internet banking site.
- Drag the link below (“FIX UOB Login”) to your bookmark bar (one time only) or create a bookmark with address/URL as one mentioned below (Updated).
- Goto UOB internet banking page.
- On the login page, after you get the error (see image) click “OK”, let the page load fully
- Once page is fully loaded, click on the bookmarklet (that you dragged in first step).
- That’s it you can login now.
- Repeat step 2-5, every time you want to login.
Please note, that this bookmarklet is designed for Singapore Personal Banking UOB site only. If you are going to any other UOB Banking site, then this Bookmarklet may not work
Disclaimer: I will not be liable for any issues resulting, directly or indirectly, due to use of any information provided here.